May 19, 2015

Eye Candy

When I look at female eye candy....I'm looking at what I can do with their body parts. I'm not looking for a replacement for my play partners or my primaries. I'm looking to add to whom I have to play with.

I'm looking for:
  • Who will mark well when I flog and whip them
  • Who will look good in rope when I bind them or do a full body rope harness on
  • Who will look good kneeling nude and in waiting...eager to be of service
  • Who can be kept naked to decorate my room with
  • What their breasts will look like when I bind them at the base ...how nice to touch, fondle and make oh so round and bulging for viewing....how they show emotion, their endurance
  • How they will look in high heels, a short skirt, and a halter top
  • How they look in an evening gown for a night out
So things like that....how well might be able to be submissive or taught to endure how I will use them. 

Eye candy....what does their figure look like in various outfits?

Eye candy....how do they move their body while struggling in restraints?

Eye candy....what do they sound like?

Eye candy....how might they be able to present their body for my pleasure in viewing them?

I'm looking at how clean they are, what they smell like if I am close enough....not that I am sniffing, just that ...if I notice a perfume they might have on. 

I'm looking at where their bare thighs touch. 

I'm looking at the clothing they are wearing and how it fits them and what it might look like if there were bound underneath with thread, yarn or soft rope. 

I'm imagining what their hair looks like if it were undone from being up. 

I'm looking at the shape of their ass underneath that skirt, that long skirt, that bikini bottom they have on. 

I'm making a guess at the bra they have on, those curves they have, those panty outlines they have.

Eye Candy....what strikes me about them that distracts me from whatever I am doing. 

Eye Candy...that says HOT loudly.

Eye Candy....that says come get me. 

Eye Candy...that says I get a glimpse, but you'll have to come meet me if you want more. 

Eye Candy...in a backwards baseball cap with alluring lips and a quaint smile wondering what it is about me looking at her. 

Eye Candy....I'm wondering what she will be like with a vaginal and a butt plug in her as she sits to try to eat without making a movement that might cause a rain. 

I'm looking at her makeup, her lipstick, her foundation, her eyelashes...and I'm wondering if she knew the 'source' of permission ....how she would then apply it. 

I'm looking at her breasts without her knowing I am and watching if those nipples are becoming erect right there because ....

I'm wondering what her fuzz short hair feels like as I tilt her head back. 

I'm wondering what it would be like to wash her long blond, brunette, red hair....feeling the strands between my fingers....wondering what she will do when I pull her head back by the back of her head as I grip her hair. 

Eye Candy....does she walk and wear it well that everyone notices except her?

I'm looking at eye candy to imagine not if I had her, but if she she knows she is in the red dress in a black and white world....crossing my path. If she does....I have captured her.