May 19, 2015

How You Can Tell If A Woman is Submissive

I've been asked a lot ....how can you tell if she is submissive. And I've said:
  • If you tell her where to sit and she does it and she's still there when you return...then she's submissive. 
  • If you tell her to pick out a book from a certain bookcase to show you ...as you sit there waiting for it...and she brings one to you....then she's submissive.
  • If she's the one doing all the talking among a group of friends...well maybe....she's likely dominant around friends and at work, but prefers to be submissive at home. 
  • If she's forward and outgoing and always says yes to the choices you pick out...then she's submissive. 
  • If she defers to you most of the time to make decisions....she's submissive. 
  • If she doesn't object to the decisions you make, but follow them without hesitation....she's submissive. 
  • If she greets you at the door looking rather sultry and dressed in a manner she knows you'll like...she's a submissive. 
There are a lot to look at in her behavior. So if you see or think her actions might indicate she is submissive....direct her more often and see what happens. Play with that. Be direct with her every step of the way...'tell me about that', 'what does that feel like to you', 'come here and tell me again'.

True story:   I asked a gal working at an adult upscale retail store that if a guy walked up to her and said this:  "Hi, I'm Dave. We are going out on Wednesday night. I am picking you up here at 8pm. Be ready...I'll be coming to take you. I have reservations at a place for dinner in Bellevue. Don't disappoint. We have a private space at the restaurant just for us. Dress for conservatively for the evening." ....and she said: 'Oh God....if I could only find a man like that. I really have grown tired of a guy picking me up and then asking me where I would like to eat for the evening." 

So consider....when you ask a woman out ....don't. Tell her instead. And when you pick her up....do so having already made the decision on where to eat. The last thing these women want is having to make the decisions on a date where some guy asked them out.