May 22, 2015

i am so sorry Master

Master, 
this morning i did what You desired of me. 
i knelt at the foot of my bed
spread my thighs apart
reached over and set the timer 
for the time You allowed me

i cupped one breast 
and then the other
i pinched one nipple
twisting it as i pulled upward
as high as i could without letting go
and then 
just let it drop
and then did it to my other breast
i did it over and over again
till my nipples ached

checking the timer
i must hurry now
for i have more to do for you

i ran my middle finger over my clit
running circles around it
sliding now and then into my vagina
i did this over and over 
in and out
back and forth
and i just got wetter and wetter
and that damn clock
the ticking got louder and louder
damn it i thought

i worked myself frantically
i was running out of time
i really did try not to go over the time you allowed
but i failed ....throwing that fucking clock across the room.

i am so sorry Master
i just kept going till I exploded 

i lost it completely
carried away by temptation
i had broken my bond with You
damn it......

Please Master....
make me pay dearly for this
Please Master.....please....
don't ignore me like the last time
rather make me hurt there
so i remember to act 
according to Your Will
and never to my own
ever again